The International Baccalaureate (IB) was founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1968 as a non-profit educational foundation that endeavored to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who would go on to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. What began as a single program for internationally mobile students preparing for college, has grown into a series of programs for students up to age 19. Barrons is pleased to offer a brand new review guide for the IB Mathematics Studies exam. The content of the book is based on the curriculum and covers all topics required for exams beginning in 2014. It includes:
- An overview of the exam, including an explanation of scoring
- Thorough review and explanation for all curriculum subjects
- Extensive review and practice for each topic, including Paper 1 and Paper 2examples
- Three full-length paper 1 and 2 practice exams with solutions, and comprehensive explanations
- Calculator instructions for the TI-84 and TI-Nspire
This all-encompassing book also serves as a valuable resource during first year college math courses.