What you need to know to protect your designs and get them built as you envision them; how to get and keep clients and become their trusted advisor and professional??every architect needs the answers in this concise, thorough, and readable guide.
- Who are the parties in architecture, engineering, and construction?
- How do you market architectural services (get the project)?
- What are the basic project delivery methods?
- What are the forms of owner/architect and owner/contractor agreements and what services do they cover?
- How should you charge for your services?
- How do you set up an office?
- What insurance, legal, and accounting issues must you consider?
- What is project management and who should do it?
- What are zoning and building codes about?