- Where does evil come from?
- If there is a sovereign creator God, as Christian faith holds, is this God ultimately responsible for evil?
- Does God's sovereignty mean that God causes each instance of sin and suffering?
- How do Satan, his demons and hell fit into God's providential oversight of all creation and history?
- How does God interact with human intention and action?
- If people act freely, does God know in particular every human decision before the choice is made?
Satan and the Problem of Evil: Constructing a Trinitarian Warfare Theodicy
Gregory A Boyd
Now: $24.38 - $44.76
(You save )
- 1.50 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 3 units
- Publication Date:
- Gregory A. Boyd