The teachings of the Zen Cat are born in awareness and the oneness of existence. They demonstrate the love, peace, and joy that unfold in our hearts as we embrace the sacredness and beauty of all life. The Zen Cat wall calendar is a meditation in art and words on the interconnectedness of all life. Artist and author Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin uses painting and poetry to convey a message from the pure heart of the universe.
- A year of Zen Cat artwork and meditations on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect inspirational art gift for cat lovers.
- Printed on FSC Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin is also the artist of the best-selling Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar.